Jobs at MEYRA
WE INSPIRE PEOPLE. Together with you.
Are you looking for new opportunities, tasks and challenges? You have professional experience, have just finished your studies or are still looking for the right apprenticeship? We offer you a career opportunity at MEYRA GmbH - a world full of possibilities in an innovative environment.
As an internationally active and successful medical technology company, MEYRA GmbH offers you a variety of entry-level opportunities in a wide range of areas: product management, research and development, production, sales, marketing and much more!
MEYRA GmbH was founded in 1936 and sells products in more than 70 countries worldwide. The company is headquartered in Kalldorf (North Rhine-Westphalia) and operates production, assembly and sales locations in Poland, Norway, Denmark and China, as well as additional branches in the Czech Republic, Hungary, France and Russia.
For over 80 years, MEYRA has stood for bundled expertise, great commitment and a strong brand.
Become a part of MEYRA GmbH, support and motivate people with disabilities to shape their lives independently every day!
Export Manager Belgium, the Netherlands & Luxemburg (m/f/d)
- Development and expansion of existing customers and entering new markets.
- Build, maintain and intensify business relationships.
- Active, proactively planned and committed participation in trade fairs at home and abroad
- Customer service and support
- Preparation of country-specific sales & strategy planning
- Identification of new market trends
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- You have a medical background as well as industry knowledge and work experience in the export business.
- You have experience with international customers in the region and acquired intercultural competences.
- You are a self-confident, flexible and resilient employee with negotiation skills combined with strong analytical and strategic thinking skill. Sales of products in the higher end segments is something you are specialized in.
- You have excellent communication skills and assertiveness as well as high commitment and willingness to travel in Belgium (all regions) and the Netherlands for at least 80 % are self-evident for you.
- Your language skills in English, French and Dutch are fluent, both written and spoken and your residence is located in the area where your responsibilities are.
- An existing network of customers in the region in the medical device industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of reimbursement systems in the countries mentioned above is an advantage.
What you can expect:
- A future-proof employment relationship
- Flexible working times
- Company health management
- A team-oriented, dynamic and friendly corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- An appealing and challenging job in a high-growth company group in a leading market position
How to apply:
Are you interested in a new challenge and can you identify with the requirement profile? Then we look forward to your application!
Please send your detailed online application (English) to our HR department
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Herrmann, HR Manager, Phone +49 5733 922-489.